This gorgeous handmade boutonniere is a delicate beauty - you may be scared to touch the petals! But fear not, these artificial, quality elements won't wilt. This handcrafted buttonhole / boutonniere features two roses - in purple mauve tinged with a natural green and blushing pink accompanied by several blooms of blushing pink hydrangea finished off with a satin pink ribbon bow and a spray of tiny white flowers and dried accents.
Our boutonnieres look superb on a bridegroom or groomsmens' blazer/suit lapel. Our corsages and boutonnieres typically come in pairs - one for a bridesmaid / groomsmen, or prom / formal partners! Whilst two or three Joy Wreaths pieces may be similar, no two are the same!
*Please note that brides’ and bridesmaids bouquets can be made to order to match any corsage, boutonniere or hair piece on our site.
The benefit of lifelike artificial elements is that they are easily transportable, not constrained by seasonal availability, can bear the weather and hot sun much more than real flowers could withstand, and are long-lasting reminders of your special day.
Importantly, they also look superb in photographs.
- DIMENSIONS : approx. 15 cm x 10 cm at widest section.
Delicate double rose pink/purple boutonniere w/ hydrangea & pink satin ribbon
Handcrafted right here in Melbourne with a lot of love and time, one piece at a time.
- Our ribbons are customisable. As shown in the last 2 photographs, we offer countless shades of your perfect colour! Be it hand-dyed rustic ribbon, organza, or satin ribbon - we have the colour for you
- If you prefer a pearl-studded bracelet for your corsage, instead of ribbon, we have a gorgeous double twin pearl wrist band shown in some of our photographs.
- Book a phone or video consultation with Christina today to discuss colour options and themes for your special event.
- Please kindly note that as all our pieces are handmade, we will endeavour to find elements which match the photograph as best as we can, as occasionally a flower may be unavailable from a supplier. As mentioned before, please feel free to contact us to discuss any specific elements or colours.
- To prolong the life of your one-of-a-kind piece with dried elements, it is best to store in a cool dry place when not in use. The flowers are somewhat fragile and a bit of shedding is expected.
- We do ship worldwide. Despatch within Australia and internationally within 2 days for items made and ready to ship. Please send us a message on Etsy or through our website form with the details and we will advise shipping charges ASAP for single-item purchases or bundles. Please contact us if you have any queries in regards to timelines for your beautiful purchases.