This rustic and natural looking boutonniere is simple yet unique. Soak in the detail on this long botanical handcrafted piece! Several varieties of dried accents have been collected to make this boutonniere and the tones of cream, brown and beige are delicately set off by the light powder blue of the dried hydrangea.
This boutonniere will look superb on a bridegroom or groomsmens' blazer/suit lapel. Our corsages and boutonnieres typically come in pairs - one for a bridesmaid / groomsmen, or prom / formal partners!
The benefit of lifelike artificial elements is that they are easily transportable, not constrained by seasonal availability, can bear the weather and hot sun much more than real flowers could withstand, and are long-lasting reminders of your special day.
Importantly, they also look superb in photographs.
Whilst two or three Joy Wreaths pieces may be similar, no two are the same!
- DIMENSIONS : approx. 26 cm x 9 cm at widest section.
Dried flower Boutonniere with blue hydrangea, natural accents and twine
Handcrafted right here in Melbourne with a lot of love and time, one piece at a time.
- The ribbon shown in the photographs is for illustrative purposes. You can select your own slim or broad ribbon from a range of colours.
- Book a phone or video consultation with Christina today to discuss colour options and themes for your special event.
- Please kindly note that as all our pieces are handmade, each one is truly one-of-a-kind - therefore your piece may differ from the photograph. Please note in regards to orders for multiple pieces that we will endeavour to find elements which match the photograph as best as we can. As mentioned before, please feel free to contact us to discuss any specific elements or colours.
- To prolong the life of your one-of-a-kind piece with dried elements, it is best to store in a cool dry place when not in use. The flowers are somewhat fragile and a bit of shedding is expected.