This gorgeous handmade corsage drapes elegantly across the wrist and is fastened with silky pale olive green satin ribbon and a double pearl bracelet. A delicate collection of flowers features on this elegant piece - a rose in bloom and a rose bud with pale pink, yellow-tinged petals, green flecked white flower petals, baby powder pink hydrangea petals accompanied by dried white accents and faux pearls.
Our boutonnieres look superb on a bridegroom or groomsmens' blazer/suit lapel. Our corsages and boutonnieres typically come in pairs - one for a bridesmaid / groomsmen, or prom / formal partners! Whilst two or three Joy Wreaths pieces may be similar, no two are the same!
*Please note that brides’ and bridesmaids bouquets can be made to order to match any corsage, boutonniere or hair piece on our site.
The benefit of lifelike artificial elements is that they are easily transportable, not constrained by seasonal availability, can bear the weather and hot sun much more than real flowers could withstand, and are long-lasting reminders of your special day.
Importantly, they also look superb in photographs.
- DIMENSIONS : approx. 12 cm x 9 cm at widest section.
We do ship worldwide. Please send us a message on Etsy or through our website form with the details and we will advise shipping charges ASAP for single-item purchases or bundles.
For items which are made and ready to ship, we will despatch within 2 days. Otherwise, depending on the quantity of items ordered, the lead time may be longer. Please contact us if you have any queries in regards to timelines for your beautiful purchases.
Pale pink, green & yellow rose corsage w/ pearls, dried elements, hydrangea
Handcrafted right here in Melbourne with a lot of love and time, one piece at a time.
- Our ribbons are customisable. As shown in the last 2 photographs, we offer countless shades of your perfect colour! Be it hand-dyed rustic ribbon, organza, or satin ribbon - we have the colour for you
- If you prefer a pearl-studded bracelet for your corsage, instead of ribbon, we have a gorgeous double twin pearl wrist band shown in some of our photographs.
- Book a phone or video consultation with Christina today to discuss colour options and themes for your special event.
- Please kindly note that as all our pieces are handmade, we will endeavour to find elements which match the photograph as best as we can, as occasionally a flower may be unavailable from a supplier. As mentioned before, please feel free to contact us to discuss any specific elements or colours.
- To prolong the life of your one-of-a-kind piece with dried elements, it is best to store in a cool dry place when not in use. The flowers are somewhat fragile and a bit of shedding is expected.
- We do ship worldwide. Despatch within Australia and internationally within 2 days for items made and ready to ship. Please send us a message on Etsy or through our website form with the details and we will advise shipping charges ASAP for single-item purchases or bundles. Please contact us if you have any queries in regards to timelines for your beautiful purchases.