You will look twice at flowers that grace this headband because of their life-like beauty. Pink, green and cream tinged roses accompany white peonies and little blooms of burgundy/purple hydrangea with foliage finished off with satin ribbon.
This gorgeous handmade floral headband will be the showstopper of the event for you whether you are a flower girl, bridesmaid, Bride-to-Be on her day or Hen's night, or a Mum-to-Be for her baby shower. It is obvious how much TLC has been put into each and every piece - every single element on this headband has been lovingly hand-fixed or hand-wired on.
The list doesn't end - glam up your graduation get-up or add a special touch to your night out or Festival outfit - with an original Joy Wreaths handcrafted piece.
This stunning piece does not have a rigid structure and can be adjusted on to the wearer's head with the flexible frame and adjustable satin ribbon.
The benefit of lifelike artificial elements is that they are easily transportable, not constrained by seasonal availability, can bear the weather and hot sun much more than real flowers could withstand, and are long-lasting reminders of your special day.
Importantly, they also look superb in photographs.
Whilst two or three Joy Wreaths pieces may be similar, no two are the same!
Rose, Hydrangea & Peony Floral Headband w/accents & satin ribbon
Handcrafted right here in Melbourne with a lot of love and time, one piece at a time.
- Our ribbons are customisable. As shown in the last 2 photographs, we offer countless shades of your perfect colour! Be it hand-dyed rustic ribbon, organza, or satin ribbon - we have the colour for you
- If you prefer a pearl-studded bracelet for your corsage, instead of ribbon, we have a gorgeous double twin pearl wrist band shown in some of our photographs.
- Book a phone or video consultation with Christina today to discuss colour options and themes for your special event.
- Please kindly note that as all our pieces are handmade, we will endeavour to find elements which match the photograph as best as we can, as occasionally a flower may be unavailable from a supplier. As mentioned before, please feel free to contact us to discuss any specific elements or colours.
- To prolong the life of your one-of-a-kind piece with dried elements, it is best to store in a cool dry place when not in use. The flowers are somewhat fragile and a bit of shedding is expected.
- We do ship worldwide. Despatch within Australia and internationally within 2 days for items made and ready to ship. Please send us a message on Etsy or through our website form with the details and we will advise shipping charges ASAP for single-item purchases or bundles. Please contact us if you have any queries in regards to timelines for your beautiful purchases.